Our Heating & Air Conditioning training consists of 10 lessons. Upon graduation, you’ll be ready to take the EPA Section 608 certification exam. Successful completion of this exam will satisfy the federal government’s refrigerant handling qualifications applicable to residential and commercial air conditioner technicians.
We will guide you from fundamental concepts to more challenging, hands-on skills. Practical review exercises will help you to reinforce key topics, including how to...
- Install and troubleshoot valves, compressors, water chillers, thermostats and heat pumps
- Fix defective connections, controls and switches
- Adjust refrigerant levels
- Work with gas, oil and electric heat
- Apply successful soldering and brazing techniques